Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Homemade Glue Dots


Here is my attempt at making some homemade glue dots from hot glue. This wasn't my idea so I can't take the credit, I did try making some other shapes and the hearts turned out pretty well I think. These were dried on a sheet from a used up sticker pack, then placed in a ziploc bag with die and dried again on a paper plate.

Dye I used was Adirondack, alcohol ink, acid free, quick drying, pearl, and copper, the red is something old I had on hand no name.

8 comments:

Jules said...

I love your glue dots- I'm going to try them tonight. I think your blog looks fabulous!
jules

Jacquel said...

This is pretty cool...great idea!

Carmen said...

Do they really stick? I have wondered about this for a while but I haven't tried it yet. Nice blog!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What an interesting idea. A great way to make customized embellishments.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Pretty clever and the hearts are so pretty!

Enfys said...

Gosh, what a fabulous idea, it may not be yours originally, but you certainly did a great job.
hugs
Enfys

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love them...your blog too!!!

Hugs

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a neat idea! I am going to have to try it!!