Monday, August 10, 2009

Update

Sorry I've been a bit remiss on postings and checking out everyone's blogs. God answered my prayers; I now have a new full time job after being unemployed for 6 months. I absolutely love it; praise God for answering my prayers.

Unfortunately I haven't had as much time for my creative antics as I would like.

I have been working on a baby shower for my niece and making all of the invites with some other family members. I'll try to post the pictures soon.

Anyway just wanted to let everyone know I'm fine just working hard; thanks for all of the concern.

God Bless all of you.

In Christ <><
Karen (Saved by Grace)

12 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Congratulations on your new job, I am especially happy that you enjoy it!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yippee! I am glad you are well and creating some! Can't wait to see those invites!

laos348 said...

I am so glad to hear that your got a job - that is great news!

peggysue said...

That is an answer to prayer, I'm happy for you. We'll miss seeing your lovely creations, but you have to take care of the necessities first. I doubt they'd be too happy is you stamped at your desk. Best of luck.

Holly said...

Karen,

It's just so good to hear from you via your blog and to know that everything is Ok! :) You've had a lot of us worried! How fantastic that you have a new job that you enjoy, that is wonderful news to hear. Don't worry about the postings, just enjoy your blessings and whenever you can enjoy a moment for "craftiness" then we're all here to enjoy it too!

Grace said...

I'm so glad you updated us! I was worried about you! Praise God for the provision of this job!!! He is so good!!! Glad all is well!!! Hugs!

Diane Noble said...

Soooo good to hear from you! Glad everything is ok and God has blessed you in meeting your needs. Hope you can find time again to craft. We miss your creations.

Dell said...

Congrats on your new job. I totally understand the time constraints. I am so happy for you!

Kay said...

Glad to know all is well with you. congrats on the new job!

Mary said...

Congrats on the new job!

kat9 said...

Congratulations Karen. I am sure that the new job is a blessing and I am glad you are enjoying it.

katiesniche said...

Congrats on the new job!!! That is wonderful news, I hope you are enjoying getting settled in.